Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

THE HELICOPTER PILOT

THE HELICOPTER PILOT


Model ( Stefan Mechaelis ) asked me to take
some shots of him while he was flying his choppa,
so he could use those images for his CV and I got a free
Helicopter Ride ... Sometimes I think you have a great live
as a photographer you get to meet new people all the
time and sometimes you even get lucky and score a flight.
HEHE... I tryed to make a Panoramic pic out of the choppa
While we where flying and yes I think it looks ok !
After we landed somewhere in a lost area I took a shoot
of stefan flying past me and right after that he just
landed right an front of me " Where I thought SH.@!!
he is so close he is going to chop of my head ...
But lucky I just drop onto the ground
and took some nice shoots there " !!!


Weel but Overall Big Thanks
again Stefan for that Flight I did realy Enjoy Flying With u !!!
As you can see on my face Expression ... hehehe

Free Tutorials - YouTube