Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Latest News


Hey Guys,
Hope u guys are still keen to
keep on reading my blog... Sorry was a bit of no Info the last weeks.
But this will have a change From NOW on ...

So what are the Latest News
I Have been to the Worlds Biggest Photo Event
...PHOTOKINA IN COLOGNE...
I have never never seen so many Photographers,
Editors, and media people in one place.
It was a really good week and I had a lot of fun..
Got to meet a lot of new people working in the photography field
and many more.. I even had the privilege to
have a longer chat with Chase.. what a great person and
Yes I am a big fan of him.
Got to see the new Nikon D90 and D3000 Camera Release
and much more Stuff Well I will let the Pictures speak for them selves..




Leica Gallery


Me and my colleagues

Thanks guys .. stay tuned Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube