Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Assisting Hollywood.....


Hey Guys ,
Like I sad From now on I will Blog at-least
2-3 time's in the week and keep you guys updated with latest news
and live Shoot's all around Manni-Photography's Life.
So what are the Latest News I am still in Germany - Schwetzingen
and work in the studio Weischeslischt and

assist the great Photographer Calvin Hollywood
I have the honor to Bring his English blog back to life
so if you Guys are interested in learning more about his
Techniques and style start following his and my Blog...


My First Blog Entry on the English Hollywood Blog was
today and hope you guys dig it !!



What happened after Photokina
Day 1 - Studio introduction Oftersheim
Day 2 - Shoot with Marc Terenzi Horror Night in the
German Fun Park - Europa Park .... wow seriously guys
this is the best park ever and Really scary Horror Place !
Day 3 - More studio Work

Pics and more news will be posted soon !!
Stay Tuned
Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube