Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Link

Hey Guys
Its Sunday again and
I have a new Portfolio link
for you, Enjoy !


Wow I love Tim's work just what I want to see.
His work always has this touch of some roughness
but is still so clean and good and that
little extra punch from Photoshop.
And I have to say "some of you noticed it already"
that most of my Inspiration comes through Tim's work
his sport and lifestyle Images are just the hit for me
it is really worth it to have a peek into his Portfolio.




so guys I hope you enjoyed his Portfolio
and please feel free to leave some feedback and maybe
some of you have a great Portfolio link that you
want to share with me.. Just pop it into the Comment box.
enjoy the rest of your sunday and see back here tomorrow.

Thanks guys
Cheers Manni


Free Tutorials - YouTube