Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Manni-Photography Workshop Concept


Hey Guys
Today I don't have really big and not so
useful Photography Blogpost, but a new
kind of thing for me and it could be Interesting for
some of you who really like my editing way.
Ok yes I have to be honest some of my Images are a bit
Contrasty and the editing looks a bit aggressive but I am in my
Fine-tuning weeks at the moment so be surprised to see some other
and a bit different Work in the future.

So listen up I am busy at the moment to
Make a concept for a Workshop where I show my Post
Production way and how I do my editing.
This will be about two to three Hours with life Photoshopping
and all participants can bring there " pc or mac " with
and work along with me and see step by step how I do the
Post Production. There will be a bit of an intro about how I
am and what I do, bit more like what Programs I use,
the way I shoot and with what Photography gear I work
plus Perspective and lighting and much more.

Unfortunately this Workshop will only be in Germany
at the moment, but from 2011 I will host some of these
and other Workshops in South africa.
So if you guys are interested in Manni-Photography
Workshops Keep on coming back to my blog and you
won't miss a singel workshop announcement.

So for this Workshop we will work through these
Images, From The Idea's to the final Images

From Lighting to Outfits, Perspective
and the Planning

Then Directly from the Photographic Part to
Post Production from RAW to JPEG
with Lightroom, Bridge, Photoshop,
Photomatix pro, filters, Plugins and much more.

so I hope you guys are interested in seeing and
learning my way, Plus techniques and a lot of Small extras
and a relative Quick Workflow and if you are interested
to have a Workshop in your city Please let me know.
These Things can always be arranged.

Thanks guys
Cheers Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube