Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Creative Photo Walk


Hey guys
Today I have a really new kind of post.

The Creative Walk so this
was my first CP - Walk In
Mannheim with Calvin and Andy
the idea behind this Photowalk is that
you meet up with a view other Photographers
and together start a photowalk where you walk for say 3 hours max
through a city and take some shoot's but not just random Images.
Images that have a meaning behind it and those can be Photoshopped a bit
to get a more Creative view from it say for instant with filters.
So this hole Project photowalk has some rules plus you
get to see how good and creative you photo partners are and
the most important part is it train's your Photographic eye.

RULES

The walk can be max 3 hours.

Everyone can select 5 of his best photos
for some Post Production.

Those 5 Images must be Photoshopped in max 1 hour.

Those 5 Images must be uploaded either on you blog,website
or where ever you like.

So to start of I will show u my First image of the
Creative PhotoWalk

This bike was just a spark in my eye and I had the Idea
to create a old look with this photo not quite what I wanted
but its fine for know.

As some of you guys might know I love to take HDR images
so this was my Hdr for the day not quite the best Post Production
but for 1 hour editing time ok


And yes you can .. That is what I thought when I took this
Picture and actually wanted to create the Obama look but didn't
work out so quickly, so I just left it with this.


Ok I am honest this Image is really Boring and was more
of a Snap shoot but I had to deliver 5 images so I gave it my best try
for the beginning.


With the last Image I had this End of the World shoot in my head
Where the city is full of dust and near to the end,
with a quite wearied perspective.

So to end this Post I thought i will tell
you One last time how it works.

1. you meet up with other Photographers
2. You start a Creative Photowalk
3. After that meet up for an 1 hour Post Production
4. Upload it to the web
5. Compare and exchange some thoughts through a
Quick Presentation.

Let me know what you Guys Think about a
Creative Photowalk and if you guys would be keen to
Host another one some time ?

Thanks guys
Cheers Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube