Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Travelboy - Manni

Hey Guys
Hope you all good ?
Todays Blog post has the theme

"Travelboy - Manni"

So what do I mean with that ?
Most of you know that I traveled from Cape Town to
Germany to work with Mr. Hollywood and to
gain more experience in Post Production.
So now I am here doing my work with him
and throughout that I got to meet some really nice,
and interesting Photographers that all work in
different types of photography fields.
So two weeks ago we had a small fun day where
only editors and Photographers came together and
we had a basketball game.. which was actually
more like a fun day for photographers and on that
day I got to meet Mr. fashion Photographer
Hüseyin Yerlikaya he has a studio in Mannheim-Germany,
and does a lot of advertising and Fashion Photography
and after a small chat it came out he is still looking for a
assistant on some shoots so I thought what do I have to lose ??
and said yes I will help you out. So next week its of to
Mannheim to Hüseyins studio. here a small peek into his work.




Ok back to the Topic, so
what that means for me I have to travel again !!!
So yesterday I travel back from Cologne to Heidelberg
and today from Heidelberg to Stuttgart and tonight back
to Heidelberg and tomorrow morning to Mannheim
till late, - and at night back to Heidelberg. Then a two day break
in Mr. Hollywoods Studio and on Friday in the direction
Schwarzwald to Europe's biggest Theme Park.
Then Saturday Morning back to Cologne having another
workshop there and on sunday back to Heidelberg again.
Wow ok this will be a travel week but don't worry
Blogposts will be normal as always hope to see you guys
back here soon and what do you guys think
about this travel story ? Crazy or Just Normal ?
hope to get some comments, enjoy the rest of your day
thanks guys
Cheers Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube