Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Event


Hey Guys
So it's Monday again
and today it's not the biggest post but
I want to show you a bit what happened in
my weekend. So as some of you might know
already from twitter I spend my weekend with
an HUGE Event in Saarbruecken in germany
in really great Studio called




Where we Hosted a event which was over 2 days
and where we showed some Life Photo shootings
some Photoshoping some Lightroom workflow,
social media Workflow, How to get contacts, tips and tricks
working with models, working with clients, preparing
workshops, hosting workshops and way more.
I think it was a really fun filled event with a lot
of Hobby and Professional Photographer and
personally for me, the best part about it is you
can create a contact with everyone and get to
meet so many new photographer and people from
agencies, and people that just work in the same field,
Which could always help and maybe even open a next door !!
well ok enough of that for now here are some
behind the scene Images.. Have fun

So guys not the biggest post but Hope you liked
it feel free to leave me some comments or
any feedback that you have.

Thanks Guys
Cherrs Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube