Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Link


Hey Guys
Yeah you right it's sunday
again and today I do have that special Portfolio
link that I promised to post, Hope you
enjoy this one.


WOW, this Portfolio is really a must
I think this one is one of the best Portfolio's that I have
seen in a while, these guys are really good in combining
3D, CGI, and Photography in one part.
I am not sure how much of it is real or not I can't
even say, but it looks so good, no really good. They have
a very clean and fine Post - Production and like always
the best section for me is the ADVERTISING section
so have fun Guys.



So Guys I hope that you liked the Sunday link
and feel free to leave a feedback here and
I would love to see some
of your favorite Links.

Thanks Guys
Cheers Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube