Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Blog On Your CELLPHONE !

Hey Guys
It's Monday again and
for some people not the best
day of the week, well same here hate
Monday's but for today I can at least say
from now on you guys can always stay
On top of my Blog Posts and read my Blog
directly from your cellphone through


Yes thats right through Facebook
Because now I do have my own blog section
in Facebook and you guys don't need to upload this
hole Blog Page anymore, just straight through Facebook
Isn't this great ? And when you are at home and
browsing around on Facebook or maybe on my
Manni - Photography Page have a look
you can also read it directly there under the
RSS\Blog section and don't need to open
my Blogger Page - Well but I would be
glad if you would !! hehe : )

So here is how it works
First go to Facebook Page - Click
and navigate to the top bar.


Then find the Section called RSS\Blog
and Click on that..


And after that the Blog section should Open
and you can directly read, Comment
Like, Share and more !!


Thanks Guys hope you liked this
Blog post and feel free to tap the Like button
at the bottom or leave some feedback

Thanks Guys
Cheers Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube