Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Practicing with Test- Shoots


Hey Guys
Today I just have a
small post about some work
that I did last year around this
time for Practice and Test-Shoots
I think test shoots are always a essential
thing to do no matter how good or bad you
are in your Photography staged it will just help
to get better and better and progress
quicker on your next shooting and your
planning might also benefit from it.

What do I mean with that ?

Before you go out on a shooting
you will mostly have a concept and Know
how to place your light setup. Right ?
So for this case a Test - Shooting
could help a lot in your Pre - Planning
so for all of you that have never tried it before
go out some time and just have a test
shoot, Here are some of my test shoot's
that I tried in the beginning with some ambient light !!

So guys hope you liked the post today and
could see that it takes a lot of Photography and
lighting Practice to get better and better.
Fell free to ask me some questions if there are
any maybe I can help you and feel free to
leave other feedback here .

Thanks Guys
Cherrs Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube