Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Day With Mr. Yerlikaya


Hey Guys

Today's Blog Post is all

about my day that I spend with

Fashion and Advertising Photographer


HUSEYIN YERLIKAYA



Huseyin is a really nice and kind person

and a excellent Photographer who know's

how to work with his clients, models, Lighting,

camera equipment and a lot more but the best part

is his managing part and the atmospheric vibe that he

represents in his studio on a shooting. He takes care about

everything " and with that I mean everything ".

He is totally organized There is some good food, sweets, music,

happy vibes , fun, chill area and totally no stress just a really awesome

working vibe. But yes of corse he is nerves and a bit stressed about his

clienteles happiness and satisfaction about the hole progress of

the shooting but he is not the kind of person that shows that. He

rather shows that he is optimistic and he

well deliver some good work.


So ok, back to the day with Huseyin. He had a advertising job

yesterday for the german Insurance company called

" Sparkassen Versicherung " where he had the task to shoot

a gymnastics couple which show strength and faith in each other

so I help him out with the Lighting setup and all the technical

hardware stuff " link the camera to lightroom 3 " and shoot directly

into lightroom 3 after that we switched over to Hassblad H3D

and used a Hasselblad program " Phocus " WOW

WOW this camera is just a dream really I don't think there is

something better than holding a Hasselblad in your had and

hearing that sound - CLICK - and 50 million pixel

images is created. Yes that right 50 million...

So ok and now I have some making of Images

that I quickly took with my Phone for you Guys.

" behind the scene "


Me with a HASSELBLAS H3D .. hehe : ) worth around
213,591 south african rand without tax !!


Bastian Jung his new " Editior - Photoshopper "



Second location shoot with black background and low light


Hasselblad in tethering mode with Hasselblad software " Phocus "

So ok I Hope you guys enjoyed the
post and I will soon post the final image

from this shoot, as soon as the image and video are out for

public viewing so guys, please leave some feedback about

what you think from this hole assisting thing !

I would love to read some new feedback here.

Thanks Guys

Cheers Manni


Free Tutorials - YouTube