Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Link


Hey Guys
It's Sunday again and
I have a new Portfolio link
for you guys hope you enjoy it.


Wow what a greets photographer
he really has a vast variety of images,
i really enjoy going through his Portfolio
for me the Entertainment and Advertising
sections are the best with really stunning images
good ideas, concepts and has a good touch of
Post - Production but also a very unique style
so have a peek ist awesome.


ok guys I hope you enjoyed the link and I
think some of you guys must be thinking and
what happened with the friday post ??
Yes that's right I did't post anything because
our Internet CRASHED, but therefor I will post
my super story tomorrow so hope to see you back
then thanks guys and enjoy your sunday !!

Thanks Guys
Cheers Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube