Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Link

Hey Guys
So it's sunday again and I
have a new website link for you
and it's all about


In his portfolio you will also
find a lot of CGI - Computer - Generated Imagery
it is so worth it to have a deeper look into his portfolio
personally for me the CGI - gallery is the best
but I do have another favorite CGI - Link
but more about that next Sunday. On Tom Nagy's
website you will also find a Making of section
which could be a help to some of you how are a bit
interested in what and how he shots !!




So Guys I hope you enjoyed the
Link and next sunday it will be a bit more about
CGI - Images for those how are interested in that Direction
so stay tuned in ... hehehe : ) and I
HOPE you guys will leave some of your favorite
portfolio links here in the comment box..

Thanks guys and enjoy
the rest of your sunday
Cheers Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube