Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Latest News


Hey Guys
Today I have some latest
news for you and a small question to all
my blog readers that I have out there so hope you
enjoy it and have fun.


LASTEST NEWS


So as from Thursday on I will be back
on my own feet and will not be assisting
Mr.Hollywood anymore " my time is up "
but more about that in Fridays blog post.

Then Manni-Photography is on the search for a
new logo so as from latest next year on
I will most probably have a new logo
so don't be afraid if things do change around here
my blog and website might to, they will not vanish but
most probably move to a new location, but
don't worry I will inform everyone before these
changes do happen. Why the changes because I
think my Photography will reach a new level now
and throughout that the Blog and Website will to !
With many more things like tutorials, download sections
and so on, so stay tuned guys and I think from 2011 onwards
you might find some really Interesting and good
work material here, and of course I will post more about
my Everyday Photography life and behind the scene clips
form shooting's, Lightsetup's, a lot of Post-Production
stuff like Photoshop, Lightroom, and so on.

QUESTION

I was wondering who of my blog readers is from
where on the world and what would you guys
like to see more in my blog post's ?

so ok guys that's it for today
please feel free to right and comment
anything that you think should be added !

Thanks guys
Cheers Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube