Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Distance - Latest News


Hey Guys
Hope you all good and
enjoy your christmas time !

So after this long time of Nothingness you all must be thinking
this blog has crashed... : ( ... but no I didn't just took me a bit of time
to get back from Germany to Namibia and now South africa.
And for those how have not yet been to this side of the
world - Internet is just a huge struggle here !!!
But finally I have internet again and can
post some Latest News.

- Last week -

Some of my German readers where
interested in some quick shoot's from the flight
and how everything goes down here so I took some snap
shoots with my phone - enjoy

Take-off Frankfurt Airport

Currently flying over Namibia Owamboland

Owamboland part 2

- Stop in Walvis bay after Windhoek International Airport -

Finally arriving in Cape Town and now still jumping
around getting things back to normal again,
but for this week still working on all these concepts
that will take place soon and will change a lot around here.

So I hope you enjoyed the post and feel free to leave
some feedback see you soon. Thanks Guys
Cheers Manni




Free Tutorials - YouTube