Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

News News News


Hey guys
Today I have a special blog post 
and some Latest News... 
and a quick holiday shoot .... 
hope you enjoy the post ...
feel free to leave me some feedback 
Thanks guys 

ps : happy new year !!    : ) 







Hey Guys
Ones again after a longer Blog break
" christmas and new-years " , plus a small
holiday, I finally have some latest news again ,but
first of all a happy 2011, good luck to everyone and
may all of your goals become reality in 2011.

LATEST NEWS

Manniphotography website is
still in development and the developer and I are doing
our best to get it finished as soon as possible,
but I will keep you updated on that later.
Then the new logo has arrived and I think it looks
great!Simple,easy and sexy : ) hehe I will soon post
a snap shot here on the blog.

Then a small shoot by the side on a namibian farm
nearby Harnas " Yakandanda " shooting for a
Namibian wildlife foundation showing a
baby cheetah in its natural habitat. Sleeping, eating,
playing, observing and way more. Theme
was as natural as it can be.




Cheetah Luna was extremely tired in the
beginning of the shooting, and I totally understand it, because
it's so damn hot in Namibia, but therefore I had my first shoot
in the box and was happy with it, so sweet the little thing.



But after a while then it started to cool down and
luna decided to co-operate with us and we could go on with
the shooting - this image showing luna observing her
surroundings, still a bit sleepy but it works. : )


Then a big thanks to Mr.Hopkins for being
my assistant for the day and helping me out with all
the small reflectors, transport and organization, he was quite
amazed about all these little animals that they had on
Yakandanda they even have a small tame meerkat that was
watching over him!How sweet is that : )

Well thanks Andy and for the help
and I hope you guys enjoyed the Images.
Feel free to leave me some feedback and
hope to see you soon, till next time.

Thanks guys
Cheers manni


Free Tutorials - YouTube