Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Project - Pic of the day


Hey Guys
Hope you all good ....
and enjoyed the weekend ?
New project starts tomorrow...
Called : Picture of the day ....
Have fun .....


To read more about the Post just hit
the read more button and there you go ! 





Hey Guys 
so in today's post I wanted to 
introduce you guys to my new project called 

PICTURE OF THE DAY 

Staring tomorrow with the first picture
seeing my Manniphotography sunglasses go around,
and for next 28 days I will upload a picture every day 
with a new someone showing all the random people 
that I asked to be my next picture of the day ! 




All the " picture of the day " Images will  "only " be shoot with 
and iphone 4 & Silver reflector then quickly developed in 
camera+  app and that's it .....so no big light 
setup's or F- stop's or Postproduction..
 I know this is not brand new thing and a lot 
of photographers did this before me... but I alway's 
wanted to try my own Picture of the day series...

So I hope guys will like it, and feel free to leave some 
feedback here on any Images that you like 
 and you never know it might be you 
 on the next picture of the day !! 

Have fun and thanks Guys 
Cheers Manni 

Free Tutorials - YouTube