Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Picture of the day - 1



Hey Guys
Hope you are all good and had a good Monday..
So Finally Picture of the DAY project is here...
and Started with the first shoot of the day...
Hope you all enjoy this ......
Fell free to leave some feedback here...






Hey Guys 
Hope you are all good and
 had a good Monday..  So today I 
can Finally say
PICTURE OF THE DAY 
project is here and has started of well 
I shoot this picture of Eric yesterday to get a
 small lead ahead... wonder whose up next !!  

well back to the project.. 
This is a project that I was thinking about
a long time already and always wanted to 
do my own style of '' picture of the day '' series where 
I just shoot people that I see in my everyday life or 
might even just have around me at some time 
they could be friends to family or even just 
random people that I see in everyday 
life on the streets.. sometime I do get this 
drive to just shoot a person that I see
because of his unique style or just his looks. 
Well OK I have to be honest with you guys 
I hope this will also help me a bit with my blogging
to be constantly out there and shooting and 
blogging not only for myself, but also for my blog
 fans to be able to share some great moments
 of life with you guys for the next 27 days.
My aim is to just catch some moments as they 
are and happen to be when I see the person,
so I really hope you guys are as keen as I am to 
see tomorrows - Picture of the day...
Well here's the First 
Picture of the day 


and yes of course the theme with this is 
" MANNI'S sunglasses make the world go round "
so guys I hope you like this one feel free to just share 
and spread these pic's all over to see who's Picture
 will be the best of the month and I would 
love to read some feedback here and  
what you guys think about it.

Thanks Guys 
Cheers Manni 

Free Tutorials - YouTube