Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Picture of the day - 4


Hey Guys
Picture of the day - 4 is up...
Hope you guys dig this picture of the day...
Was a really funny shot with Alex...

Feel free to leave some feedback here...
Hit the headline to read the full post...
Thanks guys and enjoy it...






Hey Guys
Picture of the day four is out, 
and guys this one was a really funny shoot. 
Yesterday I had to go to town and on my
 way out, I saw this guy Alex hanging 
in front of my window... ???

OK you guys must be thinking now... AND..
hehe... and I live on the 8'th floor in the towers
 which is right here ( have a look at the picture below)


and Alex was hanging right there, 
to fix some parts of the window, so I thought... 
I just had to make him my picture of the day. 
I asked him to come down and take a picture 
with me, which was really funny too, because 
he was smiling all the way and I kinda made
 his day too, so here it is.... have a look 


So a big thanks to you Alex, it was really fun 
to have a quick shoot with you. 
Well ok guys that's it for today, hope you 
enjoyed the post and feel free to leave some
feedback here. Would love to know what you 
guys think about this. Ok see you back here 
tomorrow for Picture of the day - 5 

Thanks guys 
Cheers Manni 

Free Tutorials - YouTube