Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Picture of the day - 14


Hey guys
Hope you are all good and enjoyed your Valentines day so far...
Well picture of day fourteen is up and it's kind of special to me..
Because...............

To read the full post just hit the read more button at the bottom...
Feel free to leave some feedback here or to like or share...
Thanks guys and enjoy the rest of your Valentines day !!




Hey guys
hope you are all good and
 had an fabulous weekend and a 
super Valentines day so far. 
Well picture of day fourteen is up.. 
hope you like it !!!
This Picture is really special because its part
of my Valentine to my girl who is a gorgeous lady
 and supports me whenever she can. 
I dedicate this picture to Kirsten which
 was the first picture taken and actually 
motivated me to start this whole project. 
Thanks to Kirsten, you are one of the best to have !  
So here it is, have a look. 




Happy Valentines Day to all, have a awesome day !
Hope you like this picture, feel free
to leave some feedback and comments.  


Thanks Guys
Cheers Manni

Free Tutorials - YouTube