Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Picture of the day - 16


Hey Guys
Picture of day sixteen is up !!
Hope you like this one.. if so feel free to hit the like button...
and don't forget guys picture of the day project also
has a small competition going on .. so stay tuned in......

Feel free to leave some feedback here guys and
to read the full post about Nadja just hit the read more button
thanks guys and enjoy it !!






Hey Guys Whats up ? 
Hope you are all good and had a good 
start in the week so far.
Well today I have something to share with
 you guys. Thanks to all of 
you that interact with my blog.
 It has received over 1000 clicks last week 
which I never experienced before in one week...
WOW ! Thanks to all my readers.
I am receiving quite a lot of emails
with people asking me how I produced
 these pictures and how I do my 
post production.....Is it with Photoshop ? 
Light room ? Aperture? what ? what ? what ?
 Well guys I have to disappoint you.  
All the photos are shoot with 
just an Iphone.  I added just a quick 
Post production with the Camera+  app,
So nothing special, and whereas we 
are talking about the Project don't forget that
there will be a small voting after the last 
Picture post - Which picture of the month 
is the best. So I hope you guys will vote for 
your favorite one !! 

Well lets get back to the picture of day Sixteen 
showing Nadja, who is representing a 
rapper and gangsterish style, and 
of course not to forget the cap.. 
Not the usual act for a cape town girl, but
in some cases it just suits this lady !! 
Well here it is. Have a look guys.. I dig it...



Ok guys that's it for today.  
Hope you liked this and if so, feel free to hit the like 
button at the bottom of the post or leave 
some feedback.  I would love to hear 
what you guys think about this Project..
If you desperately want to be part of 
this Picture of the day project just email me !!!


Thanks Guys 
Cheers Manni  

Free Tutorials - YouTube