Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

picture of the day - 9


Hey Guys
Picture of the day 9 is up...
Hope you like it.. if you do so, feel free to hit the like button below..
Guys and don't forget this is all just shot with an iphone....
so no big extras or post productions ... " it's all real "
feel free to share this Project on the web...

To read the full post hit the read more button
Thanks Guys





Hey Guys 
hope you all enjoyed the
Pictures so far... and especially 
Picture of the day nine 
which took 5 to 10 min. 
Then a quick post-production
with my iphone " cross process "and thats 
how I made it, so I hope you like this picture 
of Wiebke, how is also living at my flat complex.


On her way to play some squash I just 
asked her if she would be my next 
picture of day nine, so here it is. Have a look.   
Hope you like this one as it has the unique
 style of the sunset, which I really like.


So a big thanks to you Wiebke 
for taking part in this project and having time.
well ok guys thats it for today, hope to bring 
you some more awesome shots in the next upcoming 
days... ok guys see you back here for tomorrow  
Picture of the day ten..
Feel free to share this project on the web to 
like or just tweet it out...

Thanks Guys 
Cheers Manni 

Free Tutorials - YouTube