Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Picture of the day - 21 & The Making off


Hey Guys ...
Hope you are all good and had an awesome weekend...
Well Picture of day twenty-one is up......
And a whole making off of the Picture Project ...
Plus some words about the ...............

to read the full post just hit the read more button at the bottom
feel free to share, like or to leave some feedback here
Thanks guys... enjoy







Hi there guys ! 
Hope you are all good and had a 
great weekend.. well, picture of the day 
twenty-one is up !! featuring 
Steffi.M how is a very lovely lady, with an 
very unique Namibian " local is lekker " style and also 
a good friend of mine, I asked her to be part of 
my Pic of the day Project and moments later 
we where busy with a quick shoot, so 
Thanks to Steffi for taking time for this quick 
shoot and Jaco for being my assistant and 
helping me out on the making off ...


 OK back to the making off, as I said in a 
view post's back I will soon post a Making off 
of this Project, for all my Photography followers.

So, here it is the first 3 shots are from the 
shoot and the other 6 shots are my quick 
Post Production way. Hope you understand it ! 


Shooting 
Shoot with an Iphone 4 and an Reflector 
at around 12 o'clock with the sun right 
on top of her and bouncing some hard key-light 
right back at her with a reflector to " brighten up the front "  
Aim was to shoot with two light-sources, one from the back 
or from on top to give it a nice back-lighting and one 
from the front " Key light " to brighten up the shadows 


Post Production 





On the Left side you guys 
can see the original 
Picture that was taken.

Step one 
I open Camera +
App on my Iphone 
Select my Image 
and go through to
the Editing Part. 
'' Edit Photo''






Step two 
I Select Scene button and hit 
the auto button and my 
lighting mode is done.

Step three go 
to FX Effects 
select my favorite 
CROSS PROCESS
and hit ok.








Step four
select Borders
select Instant boarder
" looks almost like a Polaroid "
and hit Done and Save.
That's my quick
Post - Production
and now I'm done
have a look.....





So nothing spectacular guys 
everyone can do this, here it is have a look..
Let me know what you think about it ? 




Ok guys that's it for today. 
Hope you liked this post and that it helped
some of you a step further. Feel free to ask if 
 any questions or to just leave some feedback here.
Well, ok see you guys back here for tomorrow's  
Picture of day " Twenty-two " and don't 
forget voting starts soon !!


Thanks Guys
Cheers Manni 

Free Tutorials - YouTube