Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Picture of the day - 5



Hey Guys 
Picture of the day - 5 is up !! 
Sorry but today I don't have such a big post… 
this was more of a snap shot….

Hope you guys enjoy it, feel free to leave some feedback 
and to read the full post ,just hit the read more button !! 
Thanks guys 




Hey guys,
Today I only have
 a quick and small post about my 
Picture of the day five.
It was more or less like a snap 
shot of Martina, who is a friend 
of mine and she was busy making bubbles with her 
chewing gum like crazy....yum yum yum... 
so I just had to take a snap shot,
and got this funky picture out of it!
 Here it is, have a look... 


So guys, like I just said,nothing big or special, 
but this Project goes for 28 days,
 over the entire February. So this was 
day number five. So stay tuned and I see
you guys back here tomorrow for day six and 
another crazy picture of the day!

Hope you guys enjoyed it and feel free 
to leave some feedback here 

Thanks Guys 
Cheers Manni 


Free Tutorials - YouTube