Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Picture of the day - 2

Hey Guys,
So after a good start of the first Picture of the day
Picture of the day - two is up...
Hope you enjoy this one and guys
fell free to share and spread this
all over the web - Project Picture of the day
must be seen !! hehehe  : )
well what do you guys think about this ?
Feel free to leave some feedback here !!

Hit the read more button to read the full post !
Thanks guys ....



Hey Guys, 
So after a good start of my
Project - Picture of the Day.. the first one
rolled in quite a big wave and had lots of views
and nice responses, so I hope the second one will to.. 
Well here it is 
Picture of the Day - Two


 I Don't know why buy I really like this 
Picture it has this unique style to it.. 
Bianca is a friend of mine and I asked her 
yesterday to be part of my series... 
so no big think just a matter of 2 to 5 min 
and the pic was done.. really easy and simple.

For all my photographer followers 
and " photography starters " I will soon
post a behind the scene picture to give you 
a ruff idea of how I shot these Images and 
approach this whole thing " nothing spectacular "
but a quick post so guys that's it an
I am really eager to hear and or 
read what you guys think about this ?
So guys feel free to leave some feedback here
at the bottom - just hit the button 
next to comment as: and select your profile 
" you don't need to sign in with anything " 
and write whatever you like... 
 I will be happy to have some
new feedback... well see you tomorrow 
for the Picture of the day three.

Thanks guys 
Cheers manni 

Free Tutorials - YouTube