Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

B&H Video - Cleaning Tips


Hey guys hope you are all good...
Well, today I have a quick video for you guys..
The video is presented by B&H from the USA..
Some tips and ticks on how to keep your camera sensor clean,
then I will also post a tutorial soon on how I create my Pan.....

To read the full post just hit the read more button under the image..
Hope you guys enjoy the video and feel free to leave
me some feedback here....




Hey Guys 
hope you are all good and had a awesome day so far.
Well, today I have a quick video for you guys
on how to keep your camera sensor and body clean.
Plus the video includes some small tips and tricks
hope you like it and that it helps some a bit. 
Most of the gear that they use here can be bought at
Orms in Cape town and in almost every Camera shop 
That is out there, have fun guys.




Then some more news, I will soon post a 
tutorial on how I do my Panoramic images... 
and this is on a special request to " Rossi "
So hope you are amped for this one.. Then some 
small results relating the Shooting with the dog
" Ika " she will be back at my place soon and
ready for her big Photo shooting. So hope you 
guys are looking forward to that, ok see
you backhere next time. Feel free
to leave me some feedback or if you have 
any questions don't hesitated to inbox me or to 
leave a comment


Thanks Guys 
Cheers Manni 

Free Tutorials - YouTube