Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Picture of the Day - Continues


Hey guys
Hope you are all good and had a good start into the week
Well, today I don't have an new pic of the day but I had to come up with
a solution. There was a problem with the winner after the voting.
Winner is still going to stay with pic of the day 26 but.....

To read the full post just hit the read more button under the image
Feel free to leave a comment and or some feedback here..
Thanks guys, hope you enjoy this post..




Hey Guys 
Hope you are all good and had a good 
start into the week so far. Well, today I don't 
have a new pic of the day but a solution to the 
winner problem that we had after the voting. 
Well, picture of day 26 " Alex.Mu " is still the 
winner but do to his absents "we" most of the blog 
readers and I have decided to give the price to the 
second winner for now, which is the pic of day 7. 


" The dog IKA". So congrats to you and your owner 
for winning a Photo shooting with me. Please feel free 
to contact me with your idea and we will progress from 
there, and of course I haven't forgotten about you guys. 
I will definitely keep you guys updated on the dog 
shooting and will make a small making of. 
Then for now I can just say Alex.Mu you will
also get your shooting once you return to Africa,
and for now I hope you are still pleased with what we 
did in the first place, your super large Cape town Panoramic.
Here is a quick preview for you guys have a look and 
let me know what you think about this. 
Click onto the image to see it in full sizes.


If you really like to know how 
I did this picture or how to take an panoramic Image,
feel free to inbox me or just leave a comment here and 
I will make a Tutorial just for you. Well, ok guys 
that's it for today, hope you like it and I would love to 
read some more feedback from you guys here.

Thanks Guys 
Cheers Manni 

Free Tutorials - YouTube